Contributions and caps
This webclass provides an online interactive learning experience providing you with 2.5 hours of CPD.
There have been a number of recent changes to the contribution acceptance rules and associated contribution caps. Following our popular Contributions webclass in 2021, this revised webclass will focus on:
- Changes to the contribution acceptance rules and what new strategies and opportunities these changes present;
- Application of the contribution caps, including which cap applies;
- The revised taxation ruling TR 2010/1.
The format of the webclass will be:
- Presentation on the relevant rules of the webclass topic;
- Attendees to consider the various case studies;
- A discussion of the various cases studies; the issues identified by attendees and proposed solutions;
- Time for attendees to ask questions related to the webclass topic.
A learning guide and the case studies will be provided at least 48 hours prior to the start of the web class for registrants to review and consider. Although not a requirement, reviewing these materials ahead of the session will aid understanding.