Entering is easy
Promotion runs from 21-23 February 2024. One scratch card per person each day of the promotion.
HOW TO PLAY
It’s easy to play, scratch the panel off the scratch card to reveal (a) whether you have won a prize and (b) to find out what prize you have won.
HOW TO CLAIM
To redeem your prize go to booth 40 (Accurium) at the SMSF Association National Conference in Brisbane from 21-23 February 2024.
1.The Promoter is Accurium Pty Limited (Accurium) ABN 13 009 492 219, Level 1, 144 Macquarie Street, Hobart TAS 7000, phone: 1800 203 123.
2. Entry is open to all persons who are Australian residents and who attend the SMSF Association National Conference 2024. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible. Any prize awarded is personal to the individual. A limit of one entry per person per day applies during the Promotional Period.
3. The competition opens on Wednesday 21 February 2024 at the commencement of the SMSF Association National Conference and closes at 11am on Friday 23 February 2024 (Promotional Period). The winners will be instantly decided based on the prize under the scratch panel of the Scratch & Win card.
4. If the prize is unclaimed at the SMSF Association Nation Conference 2024 during the Promotional Period, it will be void.
5. Entry is not open to employees or agents (and their immediate families) of Accurium and Accurium’s associated entities. An entry by any person may be disqualified if, in Accurium’s absolute discretion, inclusion of the entry would adversely affect public confidence in the competition or the reputation of Accurium or its associated entities. Entrants must, if requested by Accurium at any time, provide details of their employment.
6. To participate, eligible entrants must be given a Scratch & Win card from an Accurium representative at the SMSF Association National Conference 2024 during the Promotional Period.
7. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Accurium which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Accurium may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
8. A number of prizes may be awarded, consisting of 1 x iRobot Roomba R670 Vacuum Cleaning Robot (or similar) each valued at $599, 5 x $100 Accurium Education gift cards each valued at $100, 100 x Accurium branded beach towels each valued at $30, 100 x Accurium branded BBQ sets each valued at $8 and 200 x Accurium branded golf tee set valued at $3.
9. Each winning Scratch & Win card may only be redeemed once and will be disposed of, upon redemption of the prize. The prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, Accurium reserves the right to replace that prize with another prize of comparable value.
Determination of winners
10. The winner will be notified instantly based on what is revealed under the scratch panel of the Scratch & Win card and it is up to each winner to notify an Accurium representative at booth 40 during the conference to claim their prize.
11. Accurium reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify entrants who do not comply with the terms, do not participate in the competition in good faith or who interfere with the entry process.
12. No responsibility will be taken by Accurium for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or otherwise entries.
13. Accurium accepts no liability for any loss, damage or any personal injury whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any entrant or third party (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or damages) as a result of the competition or the prizes except any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The winners may be required to sign and return any liability release provided by Accurium and/or its contractors as a condition of the prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and selection of another winner.
15. Each entrant indemnifies Accurium against any losses suffered or incurred in connection with any claim which arises as a result of the entrant’s participation and entry in the competition.
16. All entries and material contributed by an entrant, including ideas, text and graphics (Material), become the property of Accurium and by entering the competition you agree to assign all intellectual property rights in Material to Accurium. The entrant warrants that Accurium may use the Material for its own commercial purposes, without any further license or permission from the entrant or any other person.
17. The entrant warrants that he or she possesses the necessary rights to provide the Material to Accurium, and consents to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.
18. If you have opted into receiving email communications from Accurium about relevant products, events, retirement insights and updates to legislation, Accurium will hold your personal information to send you such communications. You can stop receiving email communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.
19. If you do not opt-in to receive email communications, Accurium will destroy or de-identify the personal information (if any) it has collected from you.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
21. Participation in the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and is deemed to involve acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.