New offer: Actuarial certificates delivered within minutes for $120+GST. Accept offerFor SMSF actuarial certificates delivered with speed, ease and accuracy, we are your trusted partner.
We provide actuarial certificates direct via our easy to use online portal and also through a number of leading SMSF accounting software platforms, including BGL Simple Fund, BGL 360, Class Super and superMate.
To find out more information on how to order actuarial certificates through your accounting software platform please select the 'How to request an actuarial certificate' document in quick links.
Online portalThe online portal is free to join and allows you to:
• Start you own company dashboard to manage your operations, with individual staff logins and different access levels.
• Access previously completed certificates and reports as well as pre-filled online forms to increase the speed, ease and accuracy of application
• Access to the Accurium Technical Hub which includes articles, research reports, tools and webcasts on a variety of topical subjects surrounding SMSFs and retirement.
• Join regular webinars and education for free, which may provide your staff with continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
• Access to the Accurium retirement healthcheck free of charge.
• Request amendments to actuarial certificates.
When do I need an actuarial certificate?
When a self-managed superannuation fund has current pension liabilities, obtaining an actuarial certificate entitles the fund to claim a proportion of the net ordinary assessable fund income as exempt from income tax under Section 295-390 of the ITAA 1997. To find out when an actuarial certificate is required, please view our flow chart 'Is an actuarial certificate required?' or our options available for requesting actuarial certificates in our document 'How to request actuarial certificates?' in quick links on the right hand side.
Discounts may be available for high volume clients. If you would like us to provide you with a fee proposal for actuarial certificates please click ‘request a fee proposal’ in quick links and download the application form. When you have completed the form please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendments to actuarial certificates are free of charge. Defined benefit actuarial certificates are $390+GST.